Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've been Tagged

7 Random Facts about Me.

1. I was very shy in school and that is hard to believe for the people I know today.
2. I crushed a lower vertebra about 8 years ago. It only hurts once in a while.
3. I collect kitchen gadgets. I think I'm going to use them one of these days.
4. I had cancer, but it was successfully removed.
5. I took piano lessons when I was a kid. The teacher told my Mom it was a waste of her time and my Mom's money.
6. I have a collection of elephants.
7. I prefer to be organized, but life always gets in my way and I run out of time to get everything put away. Also, since I started stamping, I am buying more than I have room for.

I haven't figured out how to tag people, so if you see this and want to play, you can consider yourself tagged.

No comments: