Happy New Year to everyone and here is a technique to start the year off with a little fun.
by Sue Lorang (Sue4stampin)
Adirondack Colorwash Sprays in Lettuce & Eggplant
BlackEmbossing Ink & Powder
White & Violet Cardstock
Stampin' Up Flower Stamp
Sentiment stamp by A Stamp In The Hand
1. Stamp the reverse image stamp onto a scrap of white cardstock with black and emboss.
2. Mask the flower and spray the leaves with the Lettuce.
3. Cover the leaves and spray the flower with Eggplant.
4. Cut out the stamped image.
5. Prop a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 white cardstock up a little and spray the bottom with Eggplant. Turn it around and spray with Lettuce.
6. When dry, stamp and emboss the sentiment in black.
7. Adhere the image piece to the sprayed cardstock, then mount onto violet cardstock.