Quilted Card Directions
by Sue Lorang (Sue4stampin)
1. Pick out some scrapbook paper scraps that coordinate with each other. If you are using three patterns punch 6 of each. For two patterns (like I have here) punch 10 of each. I stamped and colored images for half the squares on my card.
2. Work out your quilt pattern on a coordinating color of cardstock with a small amount of repositionable adhesive on the back of your quilt blocks.
3. When your design is set. Use a good adhesive to secure your quilt blocks
4. Using three of the colors, cut two 2 inch squares and one 1 3/4 square. Adhere to the card front as shown.
5. I stamped & colored my image for the smaller square, but you could always put a bow or embellishment on the smaller square.
6. To make it look more like a quilt, I made stitch marks around each block with a black pen and chalked around the main image piece.