Thursday, January 31, 2008

2 Quick & Easy Valentines





























I am teaching a valentine class at my Mom's Assisted Living Community and these are two of the cards they will be doing.

Thinking of You Valentine Card
by Sue Lorang (Sue4stampin)

I saw this idea on the internet somewhere, but don't remember where. It can be used for any occasion, just change the colors and images.

1. Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of white cardstock to make your card.
2. Stamp a flower toward the top right side.
3. Stamp a sentiment under the flower.
4. Tie a ribbon around the card front with the bow in the front.

Tulip Hearts Card
by Sue Lorang (Sue4stampin)

I think I got this idea from a stamp company.

1. Stamp your flower image on white cardstock.
2. Punch two hearts from red sticky backed vellum and place over the flowers.
3. Layer onto coordinating cardstock and adhere to your card.

No comments: