Friday, May 16, 2008

A Fun Technique





Here is a technique I did a while back with Colorations paint, but have also done it with Twinkling H2°'s and watered down acrylic paints. Just be sure to have some metallic colors in the mix.

Use a few colors that blend well together and put randomly on heavy cardstock or watercolor paper and spray with water. Take plastic wrap and set on top making sure you have plenty of wrinkles in the plastic wrap. Set aside to dry completely. Remove plastic wrap only when completely dry and you will have a beautiful background.

1 comment:

Gill said...

Hi Sue,
Thanks for visiting my blog, you're welcome anytime. The stamp I used is 'Polly Potter' by Stampendeous, I bought it from e-bay so not sure if you can still buy it retail..hope this helps. I love your technique with the crinkle paper, hope I will have time to try this. If you need any more help give me a shout
lv Gill x