Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The A-B-C's of Me...

I saw this idea on my daughter’s blog and decided it would be fun to do. She said she tweaked the questions a bit. Fill out the A-B-C's of You and post it on your blog or create a mini- book of You!

A - Age: (Okay, so this question she didn't tweak, but maybe should have! LOL!) 65 next month

B - Book(s) you enjoy: Anything by Nicholas Sparks. Barbara Delinsky or Debbie Macomber

C - Can't live without... My family or my stamps

D - Dessert you'll spoil your dinner for: Cheesecake or Chocolate

E - Essential start to your day: Read my email

F - Favorite genre of music: Country

G - Greatest vacation you've taken: Trip to Australia

H - Hope you have for the future: Moving to a sunny place and being financially secure (not rich, just not broke).

I - Incredible sight you'll never forget: The first look at my daughter (a long time ago).

J - Job title(s) you currently hold: Teacher of rubber stamp techniques and Retired (from 31 years at Boeing)

K - Kids in your family: One daughter, two granddaughters, plus 5 step kids, 11 grandchildren and two great grandchildren on Gary’s side.

L - Last movie you watched: Bucket List and it was great!

M - Month you love the most: August as the weather here is usually sunny.

N - Newest piece of clothing you own: A coat my daughter gave me for Christmas.

O - Opposed to... Guns & Violence

P - Phobia you wish you could conquer: Self doubt

Q - Quote you love: Your talent is God's gift to you, what you do with it is your gift back to God. Also Every path has it's own puddle.

R - Right or left-handed? Right

S - Scent that reminds you of childhood: My Grandmother’s brand of face powder

T - Time of day you love most: Evening

U - Unique talent you possess: I can tie a straight bow.

V - Veggie you love: Asparagus

W - Want to accomplish...Getting organized

X - Extra fun hobby you have: Stamping

Y - Yummy food you make: Lasagna, macaroni shrimp salad and a no sugar Cheesecake.

Z - Zoo animal you are most like: Elephant. I’m large and strong.

No comments: