Monday, February 18, 2008

Blendin Blox Card

I few people have asked how to use the Dee Gruenig's Blending Blox and here is a card I did a long time ago for Stamper's Mall. Since my time is short these days, I didn't think you would mind me showing you another of my favorites called Page of History.

Supplies:
Verse Stamp by Hero Arts
Memories Dye Ink Pad in Chestnut
Dee Gruenig’s Blending Blox in Shades of Rose
White Glossy Cardstock
Red Cardstock
Collage Papers, Cottage Whimsy, Picture by Paper Reflections
Brayer
Stipple Brush
Adhesive of Choice

Directions:
by Sue Lorang (Sue4stampin)
1. Brayer the Shades of Rose onto the glossy paper cut to 4 x 51/4 and also a small piece 7/8 x 2 1/2.
2. Cut the picture out and crop to 2 3/4 x 4.
3. Stipple the Shades of Rose around the edge of the picture.
4. Cut red cardstock to 4 ¼ x 5 ½. Mount the large Shades of Rose piece on top.
5. Center the picture and mount on top of the Shades of Rose piece.
6. Stamp the verse onto the small Shades of Rose piece in Chestnut.
7. Mount this small piece onto a red piece 1 x 2 5/8 and mount as shown.
8. Mount onto an A2 card.

No comments: